Blackboard is invested in the usability and accessibility of all our products and services. In keeping with our strong tradition of leadership around accessibility, our products are generally designed and developed with internationally recognized Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), as well as Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, in mind. Blackboard strives to meet the globally recognized WCAG 2.1 Level AA success criteria and conducts regular third-party accessibility testing of its products to assess conformance with industry standards.
All documents are available in English only.
Accessibility compliance: Anthology Ally
Navigate Alternative Formats
On the course content page, just after course content or a file link, you'll find an Alternative Formats or Download Alternative Formats link. When selected, this alternative formats link opens the Download alternative formats dialog with these options:
- Tagged PDF: Downloads to device
- HTML: Opens in a new browser window
- ePub: Downloads to device
- Electronic braille: Downloads to device
- Audio: Downloads to device
- BeeLine Reader: Opens in the browser window
- Translated version: Downloads to device