- Notice: Undefined variable: token in bb_coveo_search_ui_block_page_attachments() (line 53 of modules/custom/bb_widgets/bb_coveo_search_ui/bb_coveo_search_ui_block.module).
- Warning: array_flip(): Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in Drupal\Core\Entity\EntityStorageBase->loadMultiple() (line 312 of core/lib/Drupal/Core/Entity/EntityStorageBase.php).
Administrators can set the maximum size for Course Files content included in course packages during archive, import, and copy. This setting is important if disk quota settings have been enforced for courses. To learn more about course quota settings, see Creating Default Settings for Courses.
If you exceed this maximum when creating a package, you can select a folder, including all of its sub-folders and files, to exclude from the package. To view the contents of a folder in Course Files, open its menu and select 360° View. As you remove folders from the package, the size of the package is recalculated.
Links to files or folders not included in the package will point to the items in the Course Files directory of the source course.
Set a maximum size for course package size
- On the Administrator Panel, in the Courses section, select Course Settings.
- On the Course Settings page, select Default Course Size Limits.
- On the Course Size Limits page, for Maximum Course Package Size, select Unlimited -OR- select Limited and set the maximum size for Course Files content to include in course packages during archive, import, and copy.
- Select Submit.