- Notice: Undefined variable: token in bb_coveo_search_ui_block_page_attachments() (line 53 of modules/custom/bb_widgets/bb_coveo_search_ui/bb_coveo_search_ui_block.module).
- Warning: array_flip(): Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in Drupal\Core\Entity\EntityStorageBase->loadMultiple() (line 312 of core/lib/Drupal/Core/Entity/EntityStorageBase.php).
This topic explains how to define the organization menu and content view for new organizations. These settings can be changed later.
Define the default organization design
- On the Administrator Panel, under Communities, select Brands and Themes.
- Select Default Organization Design. The following table describes the options.
Default Organization Design Options Field Description Select Menu Style Style Select text or buttons. The preview will display above in the preview area. Text Select the theme colors you want to use. You can also select a different background and text color here. Buttons Open the button library and select the buttons you want to use for the default organization menu. Select a button style or search for the type of button that you want to use. You can search by button type and shape. Organization Menu Display Default Menu View Select Folder View or List View. You can also choose to permit both views. Default Content View Select Icon Only, Text Only, or Icon and Text.
- Select Submit when you are finished.