- Notice: Undefined variable: token in bb_coveo_search_ui_block_page_attachments() (line 53 of modules/custom/bb_widgets/bb_coveo_search_ui/bb_coveo_search_ui_block.module).
- Warning: array_flip(): Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in Drupal\Core\Entity\EntityStorageBase->loadMultiple() (line 312 of core/lib/Drupal/Core/Entity/EntityStorageBase.php).
Looking for the latest release notes? Go to release notes for Date Management.
After instructors have copied a course, they can speed up the transition of old dates to new ones relevant for the new course using Date Management. From Date Management, instructors can all adjust availability dates, due dates, and adaptive release dates.
Instructors can choose to update dates automatically or manually from one convenient location. Date Management gives instructors the ability to automatically shift content and tool dates in a course in a highly efficient way. After the system makes this shift, an instructor sees all the dates in one place and can further validate and tweak dates in a single user interface, which greatly streamlines the process.
All Blackboard Learn items with dates are supported in Date Management. This includes:
- Content (items, files, audio, and so on)
- Assessments (tests, surveys, assignments, and so on)
- Tools (discussions, blogs, journals, announcements, and so on)
- Manual grade columns
- Course and organization tasks
The task due dates are moved during the bulk move process, and they do appear in the Review and Edit Dates Screen. Date Management does not support editing of due dates for tasks from review and edit dates screen.
Publisher content is shown on the Date Management Review page. You can't adjust the dates of publisher content from Date Management.
Blackboard Collaborate sessions start and end dates are not supported by Date Management.