- Notice: Undefined variable: token in bb_coveo_search_ui_block_page_attachments() (line 53 of modules/custom/bb_widgets/bb_coveo_search_ui/bb_coveo_search_ui_block.module).
- Warning: array_flip(): Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in Drupal\Core\Entity\EntityStorageBase->loadMultiple() (line 312 of core/lib/Drupal/Core/Entity/EntityStorageBase.php).
Blackboard has partnered with McGraw-Hill Education to provide seamless access to McGraw-Hill digital content directly in your Blackboard Learn course, making delivering your course easier and more convenient, saving you time, and helping you create an even better course experience for your students.
This integration works with Blackboard Learn Release 9.1 SP 4 and later.
Features and benefits
- Seamless access: Single sign-on provides you and your students with the convenience of one login for all course resources.
- One gradebook, automatically updated: Grades for all McGraw-Hill Connect assignments automatically post to the Blackboard Learn Grade Center, giving you and your students one destination to monitor class performance.
- Direct content links: Deep linking functionality allows you to link to the McGraw-Hill Connect content that matches your specific course needs, ensuring students have easy access to the right learning resources at the right time.
- Familiar workflows: Access to McGraw-Hill Connect content within the course content area makes it easy for you to find and adopt content within your native Blackboard Learn workflow.
- Student data privacy: Student information remains secure through full compliance with student privacy standards, such as the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
Integrated McGraw-Hill Education products
- McGraw-Hill Connect®: A leading learning platform designed to improve learning, offering students and instructors one destination for all course content, adaptive learning features that customize the student experience, deep insights into student performance and recommendations for improvement, and assignment and quiz banks.
- MH Campus: MH Campus integrates all of your digital products from McGraw-Hill Education with your school LMS for quick and easy access to best-in-class content and learning tools. Build an effective digital course, enroll students with ease and discover how powerful digital teaching can be.
- SimNet® for Office 2016: Since 1999, instructors have been using SIMnet to measure student outcomes in a virtual Microsoft® Office environment. Now completely online, with nothing to install, students can practice and study their skills at home or in the school lab. Moreover, this resource is an ideal course solution but even more valuable as it can be used beyond the course for self-study.
- ALEKS: ALEKS delivers an individualized learning experience that measures what each student knows, doesn't know, and is most ready to learn using its artificial intelligence engine. ALEKS offers a unique and effective learning experience proven to increase student success in math.
The McGraw-Hill Connect Building Block is bundled with Blackboard Learn, but must be configured by your institution before you can use it. After the Building Block has been configured, you can add McGraw-Hill content to your Blackboard Learn courses. In any content area, select Content Market from the Partner Content menu. Select McGraw-Hill Education from the menu of available publisher content.
The first time you attempt to add McGraw-Hill content, you will be prompted to register or log in to your McGraw-Hill account. Moving forward, this association will provide single sign-on for you and your students in the course, direct access to McGraw-Hill content, and grade synchronization with the Blackboard Grade Center.
In the Course Tools menu, select McGraw-Hill Higher Education to view these support tools:
- Diagnostics: View technical details for the McGraw-Hill Higher Education tool in your course. You can also test the launch behavior.
- Roster Information: View the username and role for each person enrolled in the course.
- Unlink Grade Center Columns for Potential Deletion: Use this tool to remove the link between grade columns and McGraw-Hill Higher Education content. If you've copied a course with McGraw-Hill Higher Education content or the content is otherwise removed, you may encounter an error if you attempt to delete the associated grade column. This tool helps remedy the issue.
Join the Connect Community
The Connect Community brings faculty from across the country together to discuss important topics, answer questions, and share best practices.
Access McGraw-Hill Education technical support
Have questions about your account, registration, or general faculty support? A member of the McGraw-Hill Customer Experience Group is available to help.
Contact McGraw-Hill Customer Experience Group
Contact your McGraw-Hill Education representative
Looking for more information about Connect or other McGraw-Hill products? Your McGraw-Hill Learning Technology rep is available to help.