- Notice: Undefined variable: token in bb_coveo_search_ui_block_page_attachments() (line 53 of modules/custom/bb_widgets/bb_coveo_search_ui/bb_coveo_search_ui_block.module).
- Warning: array_flip(): Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in Drupal\Core\Entity\EntityStorageBase->loadMultiple() (line 312 of core/lib/Drupal/Core/Entity/EntityStorageBase.php).
Audible notifications are system messages sent as sounds to notify users when certain important events occur in a session.
Enable and Disable Audible Notifications
In the Preferences window, you can hear each notification sound. You can also enable or disable the built-in sets of audible notifications, Basic and All.
- Open the Preferences window:
- From the Edit menu, click Preferences (Windows).
- From the Blackboard Collaborate menu, click Preferences (Mac OS X).
- In the left panel of the Preferences window, click Audible Notifications in the General section.
- To hear a notification sound, click its preview icon.
- Enable and disable the notifications for the various events:
- To create a custom set of notifications, select the Enabled check boxes for the appropriate notifications.
- Click Basic at the bottom of the panel. This is the default setting and includes the Hand Raised Alarm, Recording in Progress, Start Recording, Stop Recording, and Timer Alarm events.
- Click All at the bottom of the panel. Note that all events are selected.
Blackboard Collaborate remembers your settings for all sessions you join on the same computer.