- Notice: Undefined variable: token in bb_coveo_search_ui_block_page_attachments() (line 53 of modules/custom/bb_widgets/bb_coveo_search_ui/bb_coveo_search_ui_block.module).
- Warning: array_flip(): Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in Drupal\Core\Entity\EntityStorageBase->loadMultiple() (line 312 of core/lib/Drupal/Core/Entity/EntityStorageBase.php).
This information applies only to the Original Course View. Your institution controls which tools are available.
Make the Grade Center accessible
To make the Original Grade Center accessible to as many people as possible, you can use two modes:
- Interactive Mode: Grade Center default setting where you can freeze columns and type grades directly in the cells-called inline editing.
- Screen Reader Mode: Grade Center data appears in a simplified, static grid. You type grades on the Grade Details page accessed from a cell's menu. You can't freeze columns or edit inline. When you first access the Grade Center with a screen reader, you're given a choice to use this non-interactive view. Access the menu for the Grade Center heading and turn on the mode.
The Screen Reader Mode isn't saved across sessions. After you log out, the view defaults back to Interactive Mode.
In both modes, you can do these:
- Move the mouse pointer from column to column with the tab key.
- Navigate the cells with the up, down, left, and right arrow keys on a standard keyboard.