- Notice: Undefined variable: token in bb_coveo_search_ui_block_page_attachments() (line 53 of modules/custom/bb_widgets/bb_coveo_search_ui/bb_coveo_search_ui_block.module).
- Warning: array_flip(): Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in Drupal\Core\Entity\EntityStorageBase->loadMultiple() (line 312 of core/lib/Drupal/Core/Entity/EntityStorageBase.php).
You don't have to register or sign in to use your school's website. But, registered users who sign in may have access to additional features and information.
Most school websites share the same basic navigation elements. However, the elements can appear in different areas based on your school's chosen design.
What you see before and after you sign in is slightly different.
- District Home
- Select a School
- Sign In
- Register: If self-registration is enabled, you can register to receive more information and on-screen alerts.
- Dashboard: After you sign in, you can access these pages:
- Profile: View and change your user profile. Parents can also view the profiles of their children.
- Activity stream: View and filter events and announcements.
- PassKeys: Provide secure, single sign-on access to approved web apps.
- Avatar and manage account
• Student profiles
- Channels: Access menus that are visible on each page you navigate to. Typical channels include Home, Staff, Departments, and Calendar.
If a channel menu has many pages, select the More link to access a directory page with a full list.