- Notice: Undefined variable: token in bb_coveo_search_ui_block_page_attachments() (line 53 of modules/custom/bb_widgets/bb_coveo_search_ui/bb_coveo_search_ui_block.module).
- Warning: array_flip(): Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in Drupal\Core\Entity\EntityStorageBase->loadMultiple() (line 312 of core/lib/Drupal/Core/Entity/EntityStorageBase.php).
Browser Support for Blackboard Learn 9.1 3900.0
Check whether your web browser works well with your version of Blackboard Learn.
When using a screen reader, use ChromeTMand JAWS® on Windows® and use Safari® and VoiceOver on a Mac® . Visit Accessibility to learn more about Blackboard's approach to accessible software.
For Blackboard Learn, Anthology supports Google Chrome™, Mozilla® Firefox®, Apple® Safari®, and Microsoft® Edge® desktop and mobile browsers. All these browsers apply updates automatically for most users. Anthology makes every effort to support the most recent version upon release. For these supported browsers, these are the supported versions:
- Google Chrome™, most recent stable version and two preceding versions.
- Mozilla® Firefox®, most recent stable version and two preceding versions.
- Apple® Safari® for MacOS and iOS, two most recent major versions.
- Microsoft® Edge®1 most recent stable version and two preceding versions
Run the browser checker to see whether Blackboard Learn supports your browser.
Recent updates to several browsers have included changes to how the browser handles third-party cookies. These changes may affect tools from other providers that integrate with Blackboard Learn. If you have trouble accessing an integrated tool after a browser upgrade, edit your browser’s settings to allow sites to save and read cookie data. You can find instructions for Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge online.
Mobile browser support for Original Experience and Original Course View
Some user interfaces in Blackboard Learn haven’t been updated yet to be fully responsive for handheld devices. These interfaces include, but are not limited to the following areas:
- Enterprise surveys management and reporting
- Goals manager and goals reporting
- Content Collection
- Outcomes Assessment features
Otherwise, mobile browsers are supported for the Original Experience if the Learn 2016 Theme or newer is used. Older themes and custom themes are not supported on mobile browsers even though users may have success using them. For SaaS clients who have enabled Base Navigation, the Original Course View is also supported on mobile browsers.
Blackboard App and Blackboard Instructor are supported native apps for mobile and tablet devices that interact with Blackboard Learn servers. These apps may have their own device requirements.
Analytics for Learn browser support
Analytics for Learn reports that display within the Learn interface are supported in all the same browsers as Learn.
Analytics for Learn delivers reports and visualizations using third-party business intelligence tools from Anthology partners, specifically Microsoft (Reporting Services) for embedded reports and Pyramid (Pyramid BI Office) for dashboard building. These products have their own commitments to browser support, and are subject to change based on product decisions made by our partners.
Browser support information for older versions
Learn more about the browsers that support specific releases of Blackboard Learn
For information on supported browsers in Blackboard Learn October 2014 and earlier, refer to the individual release note packages.