- Notice: Undefined variable: token in bb_coveo_search_ui_block_page_attachments() (line 53 of modules/custom/bb_widgets/bb_coveo_search_ui/bb_coveo_search_ui_block.module).
- Warning: array_flip(): Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in Drupal\Core\Entity\EntityStorageBase->loadMultiple() (line 312 of core/lib/Drupal/Core/Entity/EntityStorageBase.php).
Blackboard has partnered with Pearson to provide seamless access for instructors and students to MyLab & Mastering or REVEL digital content directly in their Blackboard Learn courses, making course delivery easier and more convenient, saving time, and creating an even better course experience for your students.
Features and benefits
- Seamless access: Single sign-on provides instructors and students with the convenience of one login for all course resources.
- One gradebook, easily updated: Grades for MyLab & Mastering assignments automatically post to the Blackboard Learn Grade Center and REVEL grades can be synced on demand, giving instructors and students one destination to monitor class performance.
- Familiar workflows: Access to Pearson content within the course content area makes it easy for instructors to find and adopt content within your native Blackboard Learn workflow.
- Student data privacy: Student information remains secure through full compliance with student privacy standards, such as the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
Integrated Pearson products
MyLab & Mastering Partner Cloud Integration
You can access the Pearson MyLab & Mastering integration through Partner Cloud Setting on the Administrator Panel. After the integration is configured, faculty can begin adding Pearson content to their Blackboard Learn courses through the Content Market under the Partner Content menu in any course content area.
Download the MyLab & Mastering administrator guide on Behind the Blackboard
Pearson REVEL Partner Cloud Integration
You can access the Pearson REVEL Partner Cloud Integration through the free Partner Cloud Building Block. After the Building Block has been installed and the Pearson REVEL integration configured, faculty can begin adding REVEL content to their Blackboard Learn courses through the Content Market under the Partner Content menu in any course content area.
Files, release notes, and administrator guides are available on Behind the Blackboard.