- Notice: Undefined variable: token in bb_coveo_search_ui_block_page_attachments() (line 53 of modules/custom/bb_widgets/bb_coveo_search_ui/bb_coveo_search_ui_block.module).
- Warning: array_flip(): Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in Drupal\Core\Entity\EntityStorageBase->loadMultiple() (line 312 of core/lib/Drupal/Core/Entity/EntityStorageBase.php).
View your profile
In the list where your name appears, select your name to access your profile. Your profile appears with some information, and you can't delete your profile. Your institution decides what you can customize.
- Profile picture: Upload a picture to replace the generic silhouette.
- Basic Information: Update your personal information.
- Password: Change your system password.
- Global Notification Settings: Set up notifications for course activities.
Usernames appear throughout the system if allowed by your institution.
Upload your picture
You can store one image file in your profile.
- Point to the generic silhouette or your picture and select the pencil icon to upload, change, or remove an image.
- In the panel, select Upload new profile picture to browse for your picture on your computer. Or, you can drag a file to the Upload area.
- Your image is saved automatically. Close the panel to return to your profile.
Remove or replace your image: Upload or drag in another image. To return to the generic silhouette, select the Delete this picture icon to delete your existing image file.
Edit your info and preferences
Your profile is the place to edit the information attached to your persona.
- Point to a detail such as Full Name and select the pencil icon.
- In the panel, make changes and select Done.
Video: Edit Your Profile
Watch a video about editing your profile
The following narrated video provides a visual and auditory representation of some of the information included on this page. For a detailed description of what is portrayed in the video, open the video on YouTube, navigate to More actions, and select Open transcript.
Video: Edit your profile shows how to edit information attached to your profile and add a profile picture.