Messaggio di errore
- Notice: Undefined variable: token in bb_coveo_search_ui_block_page_attachments() (line 53 of modules/custom/bb_widgets/bb_coveo_search_ui/bb_coveo_search_ui_block.module).
- Warning: array_flip(): Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in Drupal\Core\Entity\EntityStorageBase->loadMultiple() (line 312 of core/lib/Drupal/Core/Entity/EntityStorageBase.php).
Common Questions About Qwickly
I'm having trouble with Qwickly. What can I do to fix it?
If you are experiencing any issues with Qwickly (items not working, overlay issues, cloud issues, etc.), try the following:
- Make sure that you have the most current version of Qwickly. You can download the current version of Qwickly from their website. If you need a previous version, the latest stable builds are also listed.
- Ensure you have the correct Qwickly ID. If your institution already has Qwickly installed and working, you can retrieve your Qwickly ID by visiting the Qwickly Settings in the Administrator Panel in Blackboard Learn. On the settings screen, select the Support/Registration tab to view your Qwickly ID.
- If you use Qwickly Plus and you recently requested cloud connectors (Google Drive, DropBox, Box, or OneDrive), make sure that you resubmit the settings in Qwickly. Select Submit on the main Qwickly Settings page.
- If you are having trouble with the module, verify that the Allow Asynchronous Loading check box on the module settings is unselected. Go to System Admin > Tabs and Modules > Modules. Find Qwickly in the list, open its properties, and uncheck the Allow Asynchronous Loading check box.
- Use a browser other than Internet Explorer. There are some known IE issues with configuring and using Qwickly. Blackboard recommends that you use Google Chrome or Firefox when using Qwickly.
- Need more help? Submit a ticket through the Qwickly Settings area.
Watch a troubleshooting video to learn more.
What is a Qwickly ID?
A Qwickly ID is a code that uniquely identifies your institution and allows Qwickly to run on installations of Blackboard Learn. If you want to run Qwickly on multiple installations of Blackboard Learn (a staged environment and a production environment, for example), you should use the same Qwickly ID on each installation. This code is especially important if you are using Qwickly+ because your license to Qwickly+ is associated with your Qwickly ID.
If your institution already has Qwickly installed and working, you can retrieve your Qwickly ID by visiting the Qwickly Settings in the Administrator Panel. On the settings screen, select the Support/Registration tab to display your Qwickly ID.
If your institution already has a Qwickly ID but no instance of Qwickly installed, select the Recover lost Qwickly ID link on the activation screen and follow the on-screen steps to recover your Qwickly ID.
If your institution has never had a Qwickly ID, you can generate a Qwickly ID right from the activation page.
- Select I don't have a Qwickly ID on the activation page. Two options will appear above the activation form.
- Select My Institution does not have a Qwickly ID.
- Fill out the form, and then select Generate Qwickly ID.
- When your new Qwickly ID appears, copy and paste it in the Qwickly ID field on the activation page.
- Choose if you are running a Test System or Production System.
- You will be brought to the Qwickly Settings page.
How does the semester code/course ID filter work?
The Course ID filter allows you to only use Qwickly in certain Blackboard Learn courses. If your system has a naming convention for Course IDs that includes a common text string, such as 2013FA for all Fall 2013 courses, you would use 2013FA as the semester code if you only wanted to use Qwickly in those courses.
You will need to change the code for each semester, or you can provide multiple semester codes. Separate each code with a semi-colon and with no spaces in between semester codes. If no semester code is provided, Qwickly tools will apply to all courses that are in the system.
How can users customize which Qwickly apps are visible?
Qwickly has an easy set up tool that allows you to turn tools on and off as needed. If you turn off a tool in the settings panel, users will not be able to use that tool. You can also choose to deploy Qwickly as an individual tool in the Tools panel on the My Blackboard tab, controlling which tools users have access to.
With Qwickly, instructors can:
- Send emails to all enrolled users in one or more courses
- Post an announcement to one or more courses
- Make courses available and unavailable.
- See the number of items that need to be graded in their classes
Students can send emails to instructors in one or more of their courses.
To change the tools that are shown, go to the My Blackboard tab and point to the Qwickly module or open the tool. Select the gear icon at the top of the module or tool. This opens the Settings panel, where you can check or uncheck any apps from the list. Select Submit to save the settings and then reload the page to see the updated list.
How do I add the Make Courses Available option to the Qwickly menu?
The Qwickly module was designed to show only the tools that instructors and students may want to use immediately. If an instructor has no unavailable courses to make available, they will not see this option.
To change this behavior, turn on the Availability Toggle, which allows instructors to make courses available and unavailable from the module. When this option is turned on, the Course Availability tool will always appear, even when all courses are available.