Messaggio di errore
- Notice: Undefined variable: token in bb_coveo_search_ui_block_page_attachments() (line 53 of modules/custom/bb_widgets/bb_coveo_search_ui/bb_coveo_search_ui_block.module).
- Warning: array_flip(): Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in Drupal\Core\Entity\EntityStorageBase->loadMultiple() (line 312 of core/lib/Drupal/Core/Entity/EntityStorageBase.php).
This information applies only to the Original experience. Your institution controls which tools are available.
You can use the tasks tool to keep track of your upcoming work and assignments. Each task has a status and a due date. Your instructor identifies the course tasks and adds them to the list.
You can use this list to keep yourself on track. You may be required to report your status for each task.
You can also create your own personal task list from the Tools panel on the My Institution tab. When you create a personal task, you're the only one who can view it.
Tasks are also available as a course group tool for tasks that are specific to a smaller group in a course.
You may see a To Do notification module on a course home page. This module only displays information for that course. To learn more, see Home Page.
Video: Create and Manage Tasks
Watch a video about tasks
The following narrated video provides a visual and auditory representation of some of the information included on this page. For a detailed description of what is portrayed in the video, open the video on YouTube, navigate to More actions, and select Open transcript.
Video: How to Create and Manage Tasks explains the difference between personal and course tasks, and how to access, create, and manage tasks.
The Tasks page
You can access tasks from the Tools link on the course menu or in the tasks module on the course Home Page. Your instructor can also add a customized link to tasks on the course menu.
- Select a task link to view the description.
- Your instructor can assign a level of priority for tasks:
- High priority icon: Exclamation mark
- Normal priority: No icon
- Low priority icon: An arrow pointing down
- Select a column heading to sort a column.
- In a task's menu, you can select a status:
- Not Started
- In Progress