- Notice: Undefined variable: token in bb_coveo_search_ui_block_page_attachments() (line 53 of modules/custom/bb_widgets/bb_coveo_search_ui/bb_coveo_search_ui_block.module).
- Warning: array_flip(): Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in Drupal\Core\Entity\EntityStorageBase->loadMultiple() (line 312 of core/lib/Drupal/Core/Entity/EntityStorageBase.php).
The linked resources are available in English only. Select the Ally icon on the right of the page to download a PDF in a different language.
We know that getting your faculty and students caught up on the latest technologies can be a big undertaking. The adoption toolkit is designed to assist you in educating your users about Anthology Ally. Use this collection of resources to your advantage! Email, print and distribute these resources.Or, even mingle these resources with your own personal materials.
Info to help you become an Ally to inclusive learning.
See New to Ally: Overview documents and Ally micro learning documents if you want a specific page.
- for Blackboard Learn, Moodle and D2L Brightspace
Keep your customized support resources up to date with the latest screenshot versions and images.
The communications assets ZIP includes download icons, feedback indicators, and other relevant icons in the Ally UI in PNG, PDF, and SVG format.
Ally data, impact, and strategy
- Gain insight into accessibility and Ally on your campus with these surveys:
- Introduce Ally to your instructors and students with these resources and example texts:
- Explore five different tools for tracking your accessibility progress and designing your strategy using your Ally data:
Ally community stories
Every accessibility and inclusive learning initiative is unique, but learning from the experiences of others may help you along in your journey.