- Notice: Undefined variable: token in bb_coveo_search_ui_block_page_attachments() (line 53 of modules/custom/bb_widgets/bb_coveo_search_ui/bb_coveo_search_ui_block.module).
- Warning: array_flip(): Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in Drupal\Core\Entity\EntityStorageBase->loadMultiple() (line 312 of core/lib/Drupal/Core/Entity/EntityStorageBase.php).
Improve the accessibility of your site content.
Ally automatically creates alternative versions of your site content. This allows everyone to choose the file format they want that best suits their needs. While you're in the process of improving files, students still access alternative copies.
Ally Quick Start for Teachers and Editors
Ally creates alternative formats of files based on the original. These formats are made available with the original file so visitors to your site can find everything in one convenient location.
You don’t need to do anything. The alternative formats are created for you. If you want, you can disable alternative formats for any individual content item for whatever reason.
Anthology Ally provides a site-wide content accessibility report that allows for deep insight and understanding into how the institution is performing and evolving from a content accessibility point of view. This report helps track progress and can help highlight problem areas and identify initiatives that can further help improve accessibility at the institution.
You can find the Ally accessibility report in Site Manager. From Site Manager, find the site or section you want to view. Select Overview in the Ally Accessibility Report.
Accessibility scores and feedback
From the Accessibility report, you can see an accessibility score for each file attached to your site.
Scores range from Low to Perfect. The higher the score the fewer the issues.
- Low: File is not accessible and needs immediate attention.
- Medium: File is somewhat accessible and could use improvement.
- High: File is accessible but could be improved.
- Perfect: File is accessible. No improvement needed.
For files with Low to High scores, Ally shows you the issues found and gives a step-by-step guide on how to fix them.