Create Section Configurations
You can use the default configurations or create a collection of page types you want to use.
- From Site Manager select CONFIGURE.
- Select Section Assets and Section Configurations.
- Select New Configuration.
- Type a name.
- Optionally, type a description.
- Select Save. The Section Configurations window displays.
- Find the configuration and select the name.
- Select Pages and select Add Page.
- Type a page name.
- Select the type of page you want from the Page Type menu.
- Select Save.
- Repeat until you have all the pages you want in your configuration.