BeeLine Reader makes reading on screen easier and faster. Instead of using plain black text, BeeLine Reader displays text using a subtle color gradient that helps pull your eye through your readings. This new display format has been honored by the United Nations and is used by readers in 120 countries around the world.
More on the BeeLine Reader website
Why use BeeLine Reader?
BeeLine Reader's color gradient technique not only increases reading speed but also enhances focus. BeeLine Reader is popular among undergraduate and graduate students with heavy reading loads. This includes programs like law, medicine, and the humanities. BeeLine Reader's approach also benefits people with dyslexia, ADHD, low vision, and anybody who may have difficulty with visual tracking or focus.
Maybe these sound like you. If so, BeeLine Reader is a good option.
- You read a lot on screen and wish you could read more easily and quickly.
- You read on your commute and find reading in this environment difficult.
- You prefer to read.
- You have a lot of material to read and find your eyes get tired.
- You read late at night, when your eyes are tired.
- You want to be able to read the content faster.
- You experience dyslexia, ADHD, or low vision.
- You have difficulty with visual tracking or focus.
Video: The BeeLine Reader Alternative Format
Watch a video about the BeeLine Reader Alternative Format
The following unnarrated video provides a visual representation of some of the information included on this page. For a detailed description of what is portrayed in the video, open the video on YouTube, navigate to More actions, and select Open transcript.
Video: The Beeline Reader Alternative Format shows you how easy it is to download course files in the BeeLine Reader format.