Mensagem de erro
- Notice: Undefined variable: token in bb_coveo_search_ui_block_page_attachments() (line 53 of modules/custom/bb_widgets/bb_coveo_search_ui/bb_coveo_search_ui_block.module).
- Warning: array_flip(): Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in Drupal\Core\Entity\EntityStorageBase->loadMultiple() (line 312 of core/lib/Drupal/Core/Entity/EntityStorageBase.php).
Looking for more information about Redis Cache? Go to the Redis Cache overview page.
- Date Released: April 30, 2014
- Minimum Learn Version: Learn 9.1 April 2014
Redis Cache is bundled in Learn 9.1 April 2014.
The Redis Cache Building Block enables Blackboard Learn's cache framework to use Redis as an additional type of memory store outside the heap. Redis is an open source, high-performance, networked advanced key-value store. Other companies that use Redis include Twitter, Craigslist, Github, Stackoverflow, and Instagram.
- Increases request throughput and response times
- No risk of performance loss
- Cache is shared across all application servers and the hottest subset of data is kept local
- Cache is available under JVM heap pressure
- Enables the system to scale with a manageable JVM heap size
- Bigger cache and faster overflow storage
- Fast and efficient object graph serialization
- Asynchronous puts and updates via write-behind strategy
- Increases off-heap caching opportunity
- Reduces on-heap cluster invalidation overhead
- Caches that survive application restarts and crashes
- Rich monitoring features for preventive maintenance and troubleshooting
Disabling and Removing the Building Block
The system will work fine if Redis Cache is removed. The Redis data file and supporting Redis system remains.
Administrators can monitor and manage your installation and use that information to perform system analysis and triage system performance.
To learn more, see Roles and Privileges.
A Redis Server must be installed on a separate server to communicate with the Redis Cache Building Block.
Release Notes for Earlier Versions
Release notes for earlier versions are available in English only.