Сообщение об ошибке
- Notice: Undefined variable: token in bb_coveo_search_ui_block_page_attachments() (line 53 of modules/custom/bb_widgets/bb_coveo_search_ui/bb_coveo_search_ui_block.module).
- Warning: array_flip(): Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in Drupal\Core\Entity\EntityStorageBase->loadMultiple() (line 312 of core/lib/Drupal/Core/Entity/EntityStorageBase.php).
Blackboard Learn Self- and Managed-Hosting releases
Use the dates below to anticipate the release dates for Self- and Managed-Hosting releases for Blackboard Learn.
Jump to the Self- and Managed-Hosting release schedule
What does the release version number mean?
Blackboard Learn uses a combined versioning schema for all deployments of the format: X.Y.Z-rel.abcdefg. Each of the digits and information in the versioning schema has a specific meaning.
- X – the first number in the schema represents the “major” Q2 or Q4 version for a given release. E.g. 3900 = Q4 2020, 3800 = Q4 2019, etc.
- Y – the second number in the schema represents the “minor” version for a given release.
- -rel.abcdefg – the last piece of information in the schema represents the specific build number for a release. This build number is only relevant for technical troubleshooting and internal Blackboard development systems, and can generally be ignored by most customers. Blackboard Support may request this build number for validation when clients submit support cases.
Self- and Managed-Hosting release schedule
Each monthly release contains maintenance items and may include new features or feature enhancements.
All monthly releases are cumulative. For example, v3900.4.0 includes all content from v3900.2.0 and previous releases.
|Release Number||General Availability*|
|v3900.56.0||19 January 2023|
|v3900.58.0||16 February 2023|
|v3900.62.0||20 April 2023|
|v3900.65.0||18 May 2023|
|v3900.67.0||15 June 2023|
|v3900.69.0||20 July 2023|
|v3900.71.0||17 August 2023|
|v3900.73.0||21 September 2023|
|v3900.76.0||19 October 2023|
|v3900.78.0||16 November 2023|
|v3900.80.0||21 December 2023|
|v3900.82.0||18 January 2024|
|v3900.84.0||15 February 2024|
*These dates are approximate.
**Managed Hosting deployments will no longer be supported after December 31, 2022. See Article #75975 for more information.