Сообщение об ошибке
- Notice: Undefined variable: token in bb_coveo_search_ui_block_page_attachments() (line 53 of modules/custom/bb_widgets/bb_coveo_search_ui/bb_coveo_search_ui_block.module).
- Warning: array_flip(): Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in Drupal\Core\Entity\EntityStorageBase->loadMultiple() (line 312 of core/lib/Drupal/Core/Entity/EntityStorageBase.php).
Blackboard is committed to protecting the privacy of all users. Due to changing regulations globally concerning use of data and privacy, including the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), there are changes that impact the end user experience and actions required of administrators.
A new building block, Security Management: Data Use and Privacy Disclosure , is included in these releases:
- Blackboard Learn 9.1 Q2 2018 CU1
- Blackboard Learn 9.1 Q4 2017 CU4
- Blackboard Learn 9.1 Q2 2017 CU8
- Blackboard Learn 9.1 Q4 2018
For more information on when CUs become available, visit Behind the Blackboard.
The building block Security Management: Cookie Disclosure, originally intended to address regulations in the European Privacy Data Directive, has been replaced by the building block Security Management: Data Use and Privacy Disclosure. This building block is part of the core system and can't be disabled or removed. If Security Management: Cookie Disclosure was previously deleted from the system, the new building block will be added.
Install the building block
- Enable Security Management: Cookie Disclosure before running the Cumulative Update installer
- After the update, enable the Security Management: Data Use and Privacy Disclosure building block in Admin Panel > Building Blocks.
- Before or after the update, run the following from the command line:
Windows: B2Manager.bat -s AVAILABLE bb-cookie-disclosure
Unix: ./B2Manager.sh -s AVAILABLE bb-cookie-disclosure
Where disclosures appear in Blackboard Learn
By default, the Security Management: Data Use and Privacy Disclosure building block requires all users to accept the terms of the disclosures before they can use the Blackboard Learn application on a new device or browser. This will occur after updating to a release that includes this building block.
The Security Management: Data Use and Privacy Disclosure settings page allows an administrator to define a web link to institutional statements about data use and privacy. An administrator could also store such a statement in the Content Collection as a public file and link to it.
For institutions that don't have users who fall under regulations requiring this acceptance, the terms acceptance interface can be disabled in the Security Management: Data Use and Privacy Disclosure settings page. However, we recommend institutions keep the acceptance interface enabled because some users might access from another jurisdiction with such regulations.
Blackboard Security Management Cookie Disclosure
The building block Security Management: Cookie Disclosure, originally intended to address regulations in the European Privacy Data Directive, has been replaced by the building block Security Management: Data Use and Privacy Disclosure.
The Blackboard Security Management Cookie Disclosure building block supports the European Privacy Data Directive and related laws implemented in the United Kingdom and other member states. Specifically, this building block implements features that require users to provide consent prior to data collection and provides information about the nature and extent of data collection within Blackboard software and services to end users.
Blackboard recommends that customers enable this feature. Customers are strongly advised to consult with their own legal counsel regarding the specific use of this feature and other privacy settings in Blackboard software.
Visit the Extensions Catalog to download and install this building block