Сообщение об ошибке
- Notice: Undefined variable: token in bb_coveo_search_ui_block_page_attachments() (line 53 of modules/custom/bb_widgets/bb_coveo_search_ui/bb_coveo_search_ui_block.module).
- Warning: array_flip(): Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in Drupal\Core\Entity\EntityStorageBase->loadMultiple() (line 312 of core/lib/Drupal/Core/Entity/EntityStorageBase.php).
If you are integrated with the Community Engagement solution, your parent and student accounts can see their alerts and messages in the site dashboard Notifications. If your district licenses Student Data integration, parents or guardians also see their children’s student profiles, which include assignments, attendance, grades and cafeteria balance information.
- All school messages — emails, text messages, phone messages, and app messages — are in the Inbox.
- All alerts — low assignment score, cafeteria balance, class grade update, assignment graded, and missing assignment — are in Alerts.
If you want parents and students to take advantage of the integration with your Community Engagement solution, you need to activate them.
- From Site Manager select USERS & GROUPS.
- Select Settings.
- Select Bb Communications.
- Select Inactive to activate the parent and student user roles.