- Notice: Undefined variable: token in bb_coveo_search_ui_block_page_attachments() (line 53 of modules/custom/bb_widgets/bb_coveo_search_ui/bb_coveo_search_ui_block.module).
- Warning: array_flip(): Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in Drupal\Core\Entity\EntityStorageBase->loadMultiple() (line 312 of core/lib/Drupal/Core/Entity/EntityStorageBase.php).
You have several reports available to you that help provide information about your site, subsites, channels, and sections. Navigate to Site Manager > Tools > Reports and select the report title for more information and to run or view the report.
- Current Storage Usage by Site: view a report of how much storage each site is using.
- User Groups: view a report of which users are assigned to each group.
- Editors by Site: view a report of assigned Site Directors, Channel Directors, and Section Editors, organized by site.
- Sections by Site: view a report of the total number of sections per site.
- Last Modified Report: view a report of when content was last modified and by whom.
- PassKey Usage Report: view a report that shows how often Passkeys are being used.
- Subscription Report: view a report of the users who have subscribed to your website.
- Calendar Event Registration Report: view a report of the users registered for a specific calendar event.