Extract the public key from the public certificate following the steps below. Then, use the extracted key for the SAML authentication setup in the Site Manager. If a public key has expired, it can't be used again.
- Open your public certificate.
- Navigate to Details tab and select Copy to File.
- Select Next in the certificate export wizard.
- Select Base-64 encoded X.509(.CER)., then select Next.
- Specify the name of the file you want to export, then select Next.
- Select Finish when the wizard completes the certificate export.
- Open the file you just downloaded using a notepad or a similar application.
- The public key is the text that is present between the text BEGIN CERTIFICATE and the END CERTIFICATE.